A vibrant community accelerating Christ-centered movements around the world.
The divine engine that powers A3 is community. As leaders break down barriers, grow to know, trust, and love one another, and together learn how to develop themselves and their ministries, everything accelerates. Leaders thrive, families bond, faith communities flourish, and Christ-centered movements of all shapes and sizes birth, grow, and multiply into every sphere of society.
- "I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me." — John 17:22-23
- "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." — 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds." — Hebrews 10:24
- "These [disciples] who have turned the world upside down have come here also." — Acts 17:6b
We equip and unify visionary Christ-centered leaders to influence Spirit-led change.
Our God is a creative God. His Spirit inspires leaders to explore new ways for the Kingdom of God to be known and experienced here on earth. A3 invests deeply into the leaders God has entrusted to us—challenging them to deepen in character and equipping them for greater effectiveness, matched with a vision for a unified Body of Christ—to enable them to become the agents of divine influence God has called them to be.
- "And David shepherded them with integrity of heart; with skillful hands he led them. — Psalm 78:72
- “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty." — Zechariah 4:6
- "He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ. To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me." — Colossians 1:28-29
- "to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ." — Ephesians 4:12-13
- "Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit." — Galatians 5:25
- Ministry spheres of A3
- Case Study: Church Multiplication in Japan
- Read how A3 is uniting the Church in Cambodia
- Core Values of A3 | download PDF
- Vision & Mission of A3 | download PDF